Ride the Nature! (for teens / teens only)
Speed, address, balance, orientation, knowledge… nature becomes a wonderful playground. Between river banks and “elephant back”, Here is a fun course, Special “TEENS” consists of workshops that work the head and legs !
Equipped with two sticks Nordic Walking Carbon, we leave for :
– races to azimuth calls for speed and accuracy in the orientation but also fresh spirit !
– in turn and against the clock, a hunting tag : if you lose we, tu perds !
– a balance test on slackline : 2 sticks it goes, 1 stick it still happens… And without a stick ? Plus loin tu vas, you earn more points !
– Chrono in a terrain varies : jumps, self-monitoring, all-terrain traction… a note to the speed and style for : attention, fall is prohibited : two hands on the ground, tu perds !
11 ANS least
equipment : A pair of good sneakers, a small backpack with 1 liter of water. An in-cas (chocolate bars…), cap, 1 little rain jacket if the weather is threatening.
- Schedule : 9h
- Price : 10
- Learn more : www.labarule.com/randonnee_nature.php?IDP = 1070 & amp; fich_tech = 1 & amp; masquepd = 1